Monday, November 8, 2010

Seattle Wedding Show 2010

So back in January, Me and my mom and Josh's mom ventured out to the Seattle Wedding Show at the (HUGE) convention center.

(Cindy, Me, and my Mom)
There were TONS of dresses.. I already had mine though so it was fun just to look.


There were a zillion different mock-ups of reception decor!



Lots of bouquets to oogle at..


I LOVE the sheet music in this centerpiece - it reminds me of our homemade Save the Date envelopes!


But my favorite part was the CAKES! These cakes are all done by the studio we ended up ordering our cake from - Celebrity Cake Studio!



Josh and I ordered our cake in August; now if you can imagine combining the next two pictures, that's kind of what our cake will look like! It will be three tiers (round, square, round), the champagne-y color of the second cake, and the top and bottom tier will have scroll writing like the second cake, and the middle tier will have our monogram like on the first cake! My sister is great at sewing, so she is making us our cake topper (adorable little birds, like the ones on Etsy, minus the $$$$$!) Phew- picture that!



It was a super-fun experience, and I may even try and get Josh to go with me this year (even though we have almost everything we need for the wedding). I'm sure all the free cake samples would entice him?

No comments:

Post a Comment