Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hair.

I know, creative title. Anyways, I was looking through some hair pictures today for some inspiration. I know I'm going to have someone else do my hair, but I'm planning on doing my makeup myself. Lets start with some hair-speration:

Whimsical and nymph-like? I love the orderly chaos look of this style, but I don't know how realistic it would be not only to do, but to keep looking like this all night.

Here's a half up, half down style I thought was pretty. It's curled and I like the hair fascinators!

How about a classy 40's inspired wave? This might look nice with my necklace and neckline.

I could do a trendy side-ponytail?

Or how about the classic low-chignon ala Jessica Alba?

And there's always just the option to wear it down.

Which one do you guys like? Keep in mind I'll be wearing a cathedral length veil. Have you seen any amazing hairstyles? Show me!

No comments:

Post a Comment