Monday, January 31, 2011

We are now licensed to wed!

I've been a busy bee lately, what with searching for a post-university job and doing all the last minute wrap-ups for the wedding. (I got a job at the Seattle Sheraton BTW!) Full time and I start a week from today!) I got checked all the batteries and lightbulbs in the paper lanterns and started the tedious task of tying all the hankie favors the other night.. but that's not what I came to show you! Josh and I got our marriage license today!

 Don't mind my horse face. Here we are outside the courthouse in Ellensburg!


So excited! We are only 7 weeks and 4 days away from being a legally married couple!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! You guys are so cute! Congrats on the marriage license. You are getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So close! Wish my Marriage License looked that nice! ND is boring.. Just on a piece of printer paper. SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait until I actually get that close...

    ReplyDelete