Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dress Shopping with the Girls!

So we finally made it out to the dress hunt for my girls! And we came away successful! Check it out.





So first we went to a boutique in downtown Puyallup called Something Blue. These were our two top contenders:
This is Amanda - we've been friends since I was 13 months old!!

This is Tamarah - we worked together over the summer during my internship :) I LOVED this dress, but the hefty pricetag of $250 was a little high..

So we decided to venture to a boutique in Lakewood called All That Shimmers - only to discover that it had just days before gone out of business. The whole place was completely empty! So we got lunch and drove to the Tacoma Mall. Tamarah was our trailblazer and found some SWEET dresses:


All the girls tried this on, and Amanda and my sister fell in love! I'll upload a better picture later. It's black by the way!

Tamarah and Genista (in the picture) got this dress - it's made by the same designer in the same fabric and it's also knee-length, so they look great together.

And the best part about these dresses? They were on sale for $18!!! Makes you want to fall on the floor in disbelief right? We got so lucky!! They will match nicely with the guys' tuxedos -
they got a black tuxedo with white shirts and ivory Windsor ties and ivory pocket squares (kind of like a hankie for that little pocket on the front of the jacket). With the girls in their black dresses, black pumps, and the jewelry I got them, I think it's gonna look real sharp :)

1 comment: