Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Successful.

Okay, I know it's been about a month since I've last posted... But I'm now officially a college graduate! I had to focus on that, but now we're back in wedding-planning business! Over Black Friday, I found some treasures!

Bridesmaids - Disclaimer!! If you don't want to know what your gift is, don't read this post any further!




First, I have been struggling over what type of earrings to wear.. And I found the perfect ones! At an amazing price, too!


Next, I found the PERFECT gifts for my bridesmaids - twisted pearl necklace and earrings. I LOVE these!


And lastly, I found the perfect little birds for our cake topper!! We're debating if we want to give them a veil and a top hat or not.


Anyways, there should be more to post soon - only 3 months to go! We're meeting with our officiant tonight to go over the ceremony details. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. All looks cute! Birds will look cute with veil and top hat or with out it. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete