Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hair Trial (Finally) and Mock Up.

Woo hoo! I got my hair trial the other day finally, and it went well! Check it out.


 This will give you an idea for my makeup as well, just a little heavier/darker with false eyelashes and possibly a red lip.




It went really well, except for the first style wasn't at ALL like my inspiration photo, so she took it out and re-did it to this. The only difference is that I will have more 'bangs', and we're going to take some of the volume from the back of my head and put it behind my right ear. I kind of wanted a side-bun type style, with curls.

We also met with Josh's mom to go over all the last minute stuff for the wedding. I laid lots of stuff out to give her a general idea of the overall look:





We also tried out one of the chair covers with a chair sash, and it looked great!! It's getting so close (41 days!) and I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair and makeup look great. I love your eyebrows! I wore red lipstick on my wedding day. I think you have to wear darker lipstick or a little more blush so you don't look washed out in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete